Drg. Amelia Kristiani, Sp. Perio handles most of our General and Periodontics dentistry and her passion and dedication have earned her a loyal patient following over the past 20 years at this practice.
Drg. Amelia has a special bond with his patients, having treated generations of families for over 20 years. With a gentle and compassionate chair side manner, Drg. Amelia and her team provide a wide range of oral health care services ranging from routine checkups and cleanings to fillings, veneers, and treating periodontal disease.
Drg. Amelia gives back to our community by supporting, hosting and participating in many local events. She brings her passion for periodontics to her patients and takes great pleasure in seeing the difference she can make in people’s lives.
- Bachelor in Dentistry, Moestopo University of Dentistry
- Mastering in Dentistry, Moestopo University of Dentistry
- Certificate in Periodontics Specialist, University of Indonesia
- Certificate of competence in Osstem GS II Dental Implant System, Moestopo University
- Certificate of completion Dental Sleep Medicine (Snoring and Sleep Apnea), Moestopo University
- Certificate of completion TMJ and Functional Jaw Orthopedics, Moestopo University
- Certificate of Oral Plastic Surgery, Asia Implant Institute